GOA Members, enjoy competitive rates and trusted advisors
Berger & O'Neal Insurance Group, a member of PointeNorth Insurance Group Alliance, is endorsed by the Georgia Optometric Association to provide its members with a group discount on their business insurance.
This is possible because of an arrangement between Berger & O'Neal Insurance Group and Cincinnati Insurance Company.
You can compare and then buy with confidence knowing Cincinnati is recognized as a leader in financial strength and stability throughout the insurance industry. In addition to
competitive rates, a complete line of products and prompt friendly claim service, you are eligible for this discount on the following types of business insurance:
- Business Property
- Business & Professional Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Commercial Auto
- Umbrella Liability
Benefits to You
- Administered by an insurance company known for its stability and financial strength. You
can concentrate on your business rather than your insurance company's ability to pay a claim.
- Especially designed and discounted in order to lower your insurance costs. Expense savings translate directly to your bottom line.
- Claims handled quickly and fairly by company adjusters. No waiting around for days for an independent adjuster to contact you about your claim.
- Broad coverages and high liability limits offer you peace of mind in knowing your business has the best protection available.
- Serviced by a knowledgeable Georgia agent with over 40 years’ experience in commercial insurance. Your time is freed up to work on your business rather than your
- Policy includes loss of business income coverage at no charge.
- Your property is covered for replacement cost. There is no deduction for depreciation.
- You could be eligible for a 3 year policy and 3 year premium guarantee.
- Policy includes personal injury coverage at no charge.
- Policy provides coverage if you are responsible for damage to the building you rent or lease.
- Basic policy provides limits of $2,000,000 / $4,000,000 of coverage.
Optometrist’s Professional Liability
- Optometrists Professional Liability limits of $2,000,000 / $4,000,000.
- Separate limits per doctor, and Business is available for healthcare provider compliance.
- Preferred rates
- Includes employer's liability
- No annual Audit for premiums under $1,000
- Policy can provide up to an additional $5,000,000 over and above the liability and professional coverage.
- Special coverage for computer equipment
- Liability coverage for rented and non-owned autos
- Valuable papers and records
- Employee dishonesty with ERISA option
- Data Compromise
- All of your policies are with one company and can be combined into one easy monthly installment plan.
- Setup your own Cincinnati account online to access your policy information, billing, and claims.
Call Angie Knowland at 770-858-7560 for a no obligation proposal.