Modern Insurance for Your Classic Car
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car isn’t just a way to get
around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years.
Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, so Berger & O'Neal Insurance
will work with you to select the appropriate policy to accommodate coverage needs,
miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best
policy to meet your needs.
Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car
insurance in Atlanta:
- Agreed Value - This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to)
amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of
coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with
- Low Rates - Why pay full-time insurance when you drive your collector car
- Coverage Options - Not all collector cars are the same, so we can work with
you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
- Generous Mileage - You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all
insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than
5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
- Roadside Assistance - Whether you're down the street or on a classic rally
through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest
qualified repair facility.
Do you need insurance for your prize Mustang, Camaro, Charger, Corvette, Thunderbird, or other
collector car? Talk with us today to identify the best
combination of coverage, value, and price for you. We can help make sure your insurance continually
meets your needs.